0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Input the correct preposition and conjugate the corresponding verb at the end of the sentence.
- I can’t forgive you early, you left me all alone. LEAVE
- Thanks to my party, I hope you enjoyed it. COME
- I have no excuse the way that I did, I feel awful. BEHAVE
- You can’t prevent me when I have things to say! SPEAK
- She stopped him as it was becoming too dangerous. SKATEBOARD
- They congratulated me finally my dissertation. FINISH
- He was accused a precious artefact from the museum. STEAL
- I have decided house, I’m happy where I am. MOVE
- I feel , should we go out tonight? DANCE
- If you insist I’m going to have to close my door. SING
- She dreamt a luxury yacht that she could sail around the Mediterranean. HAVE
- If you succeed your driving test I will help you buy a car. PASS